Who is collecting the data?
We as an organization acknowledge the importance of safeguarding your personal data both to protect and maintain your privacy and are committed to protect the rights and freedoms of data subjects and securely process their data in accordance with all legal obligations and in line with Data Protection Laws.
We note that we are the Controller of your Personal Data and we are responsible for your Personal Data.
What data we collect?
Personal data we collect may include:
- Identity data such as your name, email, organisation, when you try to contact us through our website
- Personal data relating to you is collected, only if you choose to apply for a position within our organisation through our website. Before
How we collect data?
All the personal data we collect is willingly given by you either:
- When you or your organisation makes an enquiry through our website
- When you apply as a candidate for a possible position within our company through our website
In some circumstances, we collect personal data about you from a third-party source. For example, we may collect personal data from your organisation, other organisations with whom you have dealings, government agencies, an information or service provider or from a publicly available record.
How will we use your personal data?
- To provide and operate services
- To provide you with ongoing assistance and offer you our services upon request
- To comply with any present or future contractual obligation we owe to you
- Managing and administering you or your organisations relationship with Norconsult Telematics Limited, including processing payment, accounting, auditing, billing and collection
- Compliance with our Legal and Regulatory obligations and requests anywhere in the world
- To establish and/or exercise our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interest rights do not override those interests.
- For monitoring and assessing compliance with our policies and standards;
- The collection of your personal data (name/e-mail/cookies) is not a perquisite to browse on our website and there will be no consequences if you decide not to provide us with your personal data.
- For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the above or any other purpose for which your personal data was provided to us
If you fail to provide personal information
As a general principle, you will provide us with your personal data entirely voluntarily; there are generally no detrimental effects for you if you choose not to consent or to provide personal data. However, there are circumstances in which it will not be possible for us to provide you with what you request without first obtaining the relevant personal data.
How long do we keep your data?
We will only retain your personal data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and the applicable legal requirements.
- We may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Within our organisation for job opportunities
- With Clients of ours when you will be performing services for them on our behalf
- Background checks agencies, only where this has been requested by our clients and/or is required by applicable law and only provided that you have consented to your data being transferred to such agencies beforehand.
- If we have collected your personal data in the course of providing services
Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal data when you direct us or give us permission, when we are required by applicable law or regulations or judicial or official request to do so, or as required to investigate actual or suspected fraudulent or criminal activities.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to keep your personal data secure. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Up-to date personal data:
If any of the personal data that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or if you wish to cancel any request you have made of us, or if you become aware we have any inaccurate personal data about you, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete Personal Data that you provide to us.
Data subjects have rights under the Data Protection Laws when it comes to how we handle their personal data.
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you, to have any inaccurate personal data corrected and to object to or restrict our using of your personal data. You may also make a complaint to us if you have concern about out handling of your personal data.
How can the data subject make any queries/comments or raise a complaint?
If you wish to do any of the above, please send an email to email@example.com .
We may request that you prove your identity by certain acts (e.g. by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification) in order for us to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorised disclosure of data.
However, if you are not satisfied you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office.
The contact details of the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office are the following:
1 Iasonos Street,
1082 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel.: +357 22 818 456
Fax: +357 22 304565